At a Glance
The Broad Residency places talented professionals into management roles in carefully selected education organizations. Concurrently, through a rigorous professional development program, Broad Residents come to understand the context of urban education and the best organizational practices from the private and public sectors.
Broad Residents are professionals with leadership and management experience who have significant accomplishments and are now engaged in work that truly matters. Working from within the public education system, they are well positioned to identify, catalyze and lead the transformation required to ensure that every American child receives a world-class education.
• Starting annual salary of $90,000-$100,000.
• Two years of professional development, simultaneous to job placement.
• Residents report to the superintendent or senior executive of the partner organization.
• Over 90% of Broad Residency alumni still work in education.
• More than 250 Broad Residency alumni are working in over 50 urban school districts, CMOs, and federal/state departments of education nationwide.
The Broad Residency is a unique opportunity for you to immediately impact the education of America’s students. Submit your resume today.